Tandoori-Spiced Salmon Fillet Recipe
A splash of color and an Indian fragrance - that’s what a dish like this can bring to your table! Tandoori spice is traditionally paired with chicken, but it’s perfect for seasoning fish too, especially salmon fillets with their tender texture. Tandoori's spicy and hot notes perfectly match the freshness of ginger and yogurt in this summer-style recipe. You can serve it with Basmati rice or a simple and healthy salad.
Tandoori-Spiced Salmon Fillets
Cooking time: 25 minutes (+ 4 hours for the marinade)
- Crush garlic cloves in the mixer;
- In a bowl, mix garlic, ginger, tandoori spice, yogurt, salt and lemon juice. Stir thoroughly, until you obtain a homogeneous sauce;
- Pour half of the sauce in a baking dish;
- Place salmon fillet in the baking dish;
- Spread the remaining sauce over the fillets;
- Leave salmon to rest in the fridge for 4 or 5 hours;
- Bake at 180° C for 15/20 minutes. Salmon’s surface shall become slightly crispy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.