Fusilli Pasta with Pesto Recipe
This is a summer recipe that tastes best served cold. You can bring it to work in your lunchbox or prepare it for a picnic and even eat it on the beach during a holiday meal. It's a complete and filling dish on its own, made with simple and healthy ingredients. Our Z&Z dry pesto blend is a savoury seasoning that works with just a bit of olive oil to make things incredibly delicious, with Basil, Garlic, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pine Nuts, Sea Salt, Black Pepper.
Fusilli Pasta with Pesto
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Wash cherry tomatoes and cut them in half;
- Fill a big pan with salty water and bring to the boil;
- Add pasta and cook for 7 minutes (or suggested time required on package);
- In the meantime, heat olive oil and add a garlic clove;
- Remove garlic from the pan, as soon as it starts to brown;
- Add cherry tomatoes and crumbled tuna (or feta);
- Cook for about 4-5 minutes, until tomatoes have softened;
- Drain pasta (but keep some cooking water) and put it in the pan with tomatoes and tuna;
- If needed, add also a splash of cooking water;
- Add pesto Z&Z blend;
- Cook over medium heat for about 4/5 minutes;
- You can enjoy your pasta both hot or cold;
- Add salt and pepper as required.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.