Try this amazing combo of a staple in today's households with some aleppo pepper on your pizza.
Aleppo Peppered Pizza
Cooking time:30 minutes
1 tin of tomato sauce (Mutti if possible)
One sourdough pizza base
1 garlic cloves (crushed)
100g of fresh tomatoes
1 tbsp of cornmeal
100g of mozzarella cheese balls
30 gr melted butter
25g of Kalamata olives
1 tsp of Oregano
Fresh basil to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200 deg C;
- Sprinkle cornmeal on parchment paper;
- Roll the pizza base onto the cornmeal;
- Spread the tomato sauce, garlic, cheese and olives onto the base; Chop the tomatoes and add on top;
- Place on a baking tray and into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the base has cooked and is ready;
- Place the potatoes then chicken and lemon in a baking dish;
- Bake for 30 minutes, glaze the melted butter over the chicken, then grill for 10 minutes until golden;
- Cover the pan and cook over low heat for 30 minutes;
- Garnish with oregano, basil and Aleppo Pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper as required.