Truffle is one of the most prized Italian gastronomic products and it is typically used in refined and sophisticated dishes. Although it is more suitable for special occasions than for everyday meals, you can use it to add an elegant note to your meat, vegetables or pasta recipes. If you choose to pair it with beef fillet as a great steak seasoning, add balsamic vinegar (another world famous Italian product), it will allow you to spoil your guests with this easy and quick recipe.
Truffle Beef Fillet
Cooking time:15 minutes
4 beef fillets
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees C.
- Brown your fillets in a pan on very high heat without any condiments (about 1 minute per side);
- Allow meat to rest for a couple of minutes, then wrap it in foil, and place it the oven;
- Remove the fillets after 20 minutes for a medium cook, up to 25 minutes for well done.
- Season with olive oil, the white truffle sea salt and balsamic vinegar;