Sea Bream with Mediterranean Herbs Recipe
When buying rosemary, you'd probably think of using it in roasted meat recipes, but fish could be another excellent pairing, especially a Mediterranean fish like sea bream, sea bass, or mackerel. For a light, beachy dinner, cook your sea bream wrapped in foil, together with sage and lemon.
Sea Bream with Mediterranean Herbs
Cooking time: 25 minutes (+ time needed for cleaning fish)
4 sea breams fillets
4 slices lemon
handful of cherry tomatoes
4 tbsp olive oil
2 crushed garlic cloves
2 tsp Rosemary Lemon Sea Salt
- Rinse the sea bream fillets and pat dry;
- Sprinkle the pepper and half the Sea Salt onto the meaty side;
- Pour some olive oil on top of each fillets;
- Turn over the fillets and sprinkle the skin with the salt and some olive oil, to help crisp the skin;
- Add the tomatoes, crushed garlic and cook the fillets fully wrapped in foil for 15 mins at 180°C;
- Unwrap the foil and continue to bake at 200°C for 5 minutes or until the skin is crispy;
- Remove from the oven, serve with the oily rosemary lemon juices over the sea bream for that extra zesty flavour.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Spice Recipes | Zest & Zing