Savour this nutty Dukkah blend with some roasted butternut. We love the combination of spice, nut and smooth butternut over a green salad. Delicious and healthy, a winning combination.
Dukkah Pumpkin Salad Recipe
Cooking time:45 minutes
500g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1-2cm slices
3 tbsp Dukkah
, plus extra to serve
4 tbsp olive oil
50g mixed salad leaves
25g Feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 190 degC.
- Toss pumpkin in dukkah and 3 tbsp olive oil and place on one large baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes each side or until golden and tender.
- Toss leaves in remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Serve pumpkin on dressed salad leaves with an extra sprinkling of dukkah and crumbled feta.