For a light and fast fish recipe, try the combination of a zingy Cajun blend with lemon juice for a flavoursome fish seasoning. This bright dish will take spring back to your tables even in the rainiest of days!
Cajun Spiced Cod Fillets
Cooking time: 20 minutes
4 cod fillets
1 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the cod fillets on some aluminium foil after rinsing;
- Add the cajun spice blend, lemon juice and olive oil lightly over the top of the fillets;
- Cook the fillets (covered in foil) in the oven for 20 minutes, uncovering for 5 minutes at the end;
- Serve your cod fillets topped with the tasty marinade.