Hummus Spiced Vegan Tofu (Vegan)
Our Zest & Zing Hummus Spice is a great way to add all the delicious flavours of hummus to any dish. Savoury, garlicky, and a bit citrusy, it's perfect for vegetarian meals and snacks. Try it with tofu using this recipe and you'll get the classic taste of this popular Middle Eastern dip with just a few simple spoonfuls.
Hummus Spiced Vegan Tofu
Servings: About 4
• 1 block firm tofu
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp water
• 1 heaped tsp Hummus Spice by Zest & Zing
• Sprinkling of black pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Drain the tofu of any excess water and cut into cubed pieces.
3. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, water, and Hummus Spice in a bowl and then pour the mixture over the chopped tofu. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Pour the tofu onto a baking tray. Spread the pieces out and sprinkle with a little black pepper.
5. Place in the oven to cook for 15 minutes, making sure to give the tofu a mix around halfway through cooking.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.